Log a 311 Complaint

Use 311 to keep our block clean and free of quality of life issues (e.g. public urination etc)

  1. Make a 311 complaint – Call or Online

2. Note the complaint Service Request Number (SRN) you are given

3. Track the 311 complaint using the SRN

One Response to Log a 311 Complaint

  1. Michael Ellis says:

    If you happen to be travelling and want to place your call to 3-1-1, you may do so by using the full number: (212) NEW-YORK, (212) 639-9675, from outside New York City.
    (reference: www1.nyc.gov/311/about-311.page)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.