BA Meeting Tomorrow MAY be cancelled (Due to Snow Storm Warning)

There is a POSSIBILITY that the BA  meeting on March 14th needs to be postponed because of  inclement weather.

Please be aware an update will be emailed on Tuesday, March 14th, to let you know if we are able to come together or need to re-schedule.

This entry was posted in Meetings, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.